Friday, June 19, 2009

Hansi da parathas.......from childhood till now....

To err is human, to forgive is divine; but what about to forget?! Its okay once or twice, but to constantly and consistently forget can prove troublesome!!!.Here is the list of some of the funniest incidents happened with me( most of them due to my absent mindedness! :)), some with mirch masala and each having a new ingredient to forget!!!

1. In 2nd standard, i woke up from my sleep at 5 pm approx.(nind ki jhappi...quite normal...) and straight away went to play cricket...it was after batting for 15 minutes that i realized that everybody was staring me awefully. It took me complete 5 minutes to realize that i had worn nothing over my upper body!!! I broke the record for fastest running that day only..... :)

2.In 5th standard, i came to school, took my place at the backbench.After the first lecture started i realized i hadn't brought my schoolbag!!! My classteacher didn't know whether to laugh or cry! I entertained myself for the whole day outside the class!! :)

3.In 7th standard, i rode my bicycle through the streets to the nearest bakery to buy cookies. I parked my bicycle,bought the cookies,they looked delicious(yummy...) and walked down happily down to my house :).(Got the point...?)

4.More often my father asks me for water, i end up giving it happily to my grandmother;who drinks it happily ever and i am left with an empty glass with shouts from background!!!


Well....countless times i have forgot address to my house, vegetables my mum asks me to bring, to study(:)),countless pens,pencils,rulers,water bottles,movie dvds to be abstract.Speaking of particular, i have lost 3 calculators,2 bags,a fast track goggle,a timex watch,a mobile phone,a sheet container,a drawing board! that's only for the first two years of engineering! I just know i have forgot something after i have lost them!Otherwise i am quite normal..... :).

6 comments:

  1. that's a very menial number compared to the intensity of your absent-mindedness :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. man u are brother in these things...anyways i liked this one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. arey bt harwalay ki kuthe visarlaas ?? nad one more thing if u have forgotten these thing then how can u remember these thing still date !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @maddy
    are karan tya visarlyavar jo pachka hoto na to nehmi lakshat rahto na!

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is only word for you..."Humorously Horrendous.."..!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @neha
    that's two words...
    It should've been 'Horrendously Humorous' actually... :P

    ReplyDelete